Being diagnosed with ADD/ADHD can mean many things and living with it is frustrating for everyone involved. Many parents and children are unhappy with the medications that are used to treat the symptoms of ADD/ADHD. Through neurofeedback the Neurotherapy Center of Houston is able to offer a non-medicinal treatment for ADD/ADHD.
At the Neurotherapy Center of Houston, we specialize in ADD/ADHD with people of all ages.
Call or email us today for a discussion if you experience any of the following with yourself or your children:
- Tears at the kitchen table during homework time
- Taking hours to do homework that should take much less time
- Constantly struggling to stay on task
- Declining grades
- Consistent impulsive/hyperactive behavior at school or work
- Teachers recommending your child be on medication
- Lack of motivation to complete tasks
- Continually forgetting/losing things
Through the use of neurofeedback the Neurotherapy Center of Houston may be able to help turn these negative experiences into positive ones. Contact us to find out if you or your child could benefit from neurofeedback.